The WCI Arts Center is now accepting applications for the 2017 Art and Gift Market, held at the WCI Arts Center, 25 E. Side Square in Macomb on December 8, 9, and 10, 2017. The purpose of the Market is to provide a venue for people who make arts and crafts to sell their work to the community. It is not a juried art show; but we do limit how many vendors are selling the same type of art/craft in order to ensure that vendors are successful and that there is a wide variety of items for sale.
The 2016 Art and Gift Market was highly successful in both attendance and sales and we wish to feature as many vendors as possible in our limited space.
Market Information and Rules:
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 22, 2017; incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Vendors will be notified of acceptance by November 29, 2017.
- Booth Fees are due with application.
- Booth size of 10×10 is approximate as not all spaces are square.
- Equipment Provided: Chairs are available but sellers must furnish their own tables and display items. No portable walls will be allowed! Gallery wall space will be available on request.
- Each vendor is responsible for paying applicable sales tax; WCIAC cannot assume responsibility for payment of sales tax.
- All items for sale must be work of the seller present at the AGM. Commercial products, buy-sell items and food items are not accepted. All decisions regarding the selection process are made by the Art and Gift Market Committee at the committee’s discretion and are final.
A downloadable/printable application is available here: