Gazebo Art Festival ~ September 8th, 2018
Applications Accepted Until July 31, 2018
1. Applications, images and booth fee must be received on or before July 31, 2018; artists will be notified of acceptance by August 7, 2018. Booth fee will be refunded if an artist is not accepted in the jury process. GAF is a juried event, meaning that an artist’s work submitted must meet criteria described below to be accepted as a vendor.
2. A single artist may show work in more than one category, as long as each category is submitted to and approved by the jury. No work in non-juried categories may be sold or added to booth display after acceptance or during festival.
3. Two vendors (different media) may share a single booth for a fee of $75.00. Each vendor sharing a booth must complete the application and jury process and sell/display only juried work.
4. Three photos of artwork must accompany the application form and photos are not returnable. Digital photos in JPG format may be sent to Gayle Carper at gayleGAF@gmail.com. Completed applications may be mailed to Gazebo Art Festival, c/o WCI Arts Center, P.O. Box 692, Macomb Il 61455 or brought to the WCI Arts Center, East Side Square, Macomb. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. Artists must represent their own work at the festival and be present during festival hours.
6. The Gazebo Art Festival committee reserves the right to view each booth after setup and request any work be removed that does not meet the criteria.
All work should be original/unique and aesthetic.
At least 50% of the work displayed/sold must be artist-created and all prints must be editioned.
Kits, commercial molds and buy-sell items are not accepted. No commercial agents, dealers or manufacturers may enter.
An appropriate balance for the entire show is considered when determining the number of artists invited for each medium. All decisions regarding the selection process are made by the Gazebo Art Festival Committee and are final and shall be at the discretion of the jury committee.