The WCI Arts Center is now accepting applications for the 2018 Art and Gift Market, held at the WCI Arts Center, 25 E. Side Square in Macomb on December 7, 8, and 9, 2018. The purpose of the Market is to provide a venue for people who make arts and crafts to sell their work to the community. It is not a juried art show; but we do limit how many vendors are selling the same type of art/craft in order to ensure that vendors are successful and that there is a wide variety of items for sale.
The 2017 Art and Gift Market was highly successful in both attendance and sales and we wish to feature as many vendors as possible in our limited space.
Market Information and Rules:
- Eligible Sellers: All items for sale must be work of the seller present at the AGM. Commercial products, buy-sell items and food items are not accepted. All decisions regarding the selection process are made by the Art and Gift Market Committee at the committee’s discretion and are final.
- Market Hours: Friday 5-8pm; Saturday 10-4pm; Sunday 1-4pm
- Set up-Times: Friday 3pm, Saturday 9am, Sunday 12pm. Booths may be left in place overnight, as the WCIAC will be locked.
- Booth size of 10×10 is approximate as not all spaces are square.
- Booth Fees are due with application and are refundable if applicant is not accepted.
- Equipment Provided: Chairs are available but sellers must furnish their own tables and display items. No portable walls will be allowed! Gallery wall space will be available on request.
- Each vendor is responsible for paying applicable sales tax; WCIAC cannot assume responsibility for payment of sales tax.
- Application requirements: Booths may be requested for individuals and small groups. Booth fee and three photos (Digital photos in JPG format are required and must be sent to email@example.com) of work per seller MUST accompany the application form. Printed photos will not be accepted.
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 7, 2018; incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
A downloadable/printable application is available here: