Gazebo Art Festival
September 7th, 2019
Applications Accepted Until July 31, 2019
- Applications, images and booth fee must be received on or before July 31, 2019; artists will be notified of acceptance by August 7, 2019. Booth fee will be refunded if an artist is not accepted in the jury process. GAF is a juried event, meaning that an artist’s work submitted must meet criteria described below to be accepted as a vendor.
- A single artist may show work in more than one category, as long as each category is submitted to and approved by the jury. No work in non-juried categories may be sold or added to booth display after acceptance or during festival.
- Two vendors (different media) may share a single booth for a fee of $75.00. Each vendor sharing a booth must complete the application and jury process and sell/display only juried work.
- Three photos of artwork must accompany the application form and photos are not returnable. Digital photos in JPG format may be sent to Gayle Carper at gayleGAF@gmail.com. Completed applications may be mailed to Gazebo Art Festival, c/o WCI Arts Center, P.O. Box 692, Macomb Il 61455 or brought to the WCI Arts Center, East Side Square, Macomb. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Artists must represent their own work at the festival and be present during festival hours.
- The Gazebo Art Festival committee reserves the right to view each booth after setup and request any work be removed that does not meet the criteria.
All work should be original work created by the artist. Work accepted will be creative art appreciated primarily or solely for their imaginative and aesthetic content.
Kits, commercial molds and buy-sell items are not accepted. No commercial agents, dealers or manufacturers may enter.
An appropriate balance for the entire show is considered when determining the number of artists invited for each medium. All decisions regarding the selection process are made by the Gazebo Art Festival Committee jury and are final and shall be at the discretion of the jury committee.
Booth Space and Setup
Booth spaces are approximately 10 feet by 10 feet. Artists must provide their own setups. Spaces will be assigned upon receipt of paid registration and acceptance by the jury. The Gazebo Art Festival is held rain or shine. Rain location is the West Central Illinois Arts Center, located one-half block from Chandler Park on the Macomb Square. Food and porta- potties available on-site. No refunds given for inclement weather or cancellation.
Set up is from 6:30 am until 9:00 am on the date of the show. Volunteers will be available to help exhibitors from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. and after 4:00 pm. Vehicles must be off the park grounds by 9:00 am. Check-ins will be at the GAF Information Tent located in the center of the park. Judging and purchase awards will begin at 10:00 am. Tear-down of booths is discouraged before 4:00 pm.
Each artist exhibits at his/her own risk. Artists are responsible for their own equipment and artwork. The Gazebo Art Festival sponsors and committee are not responsible for damage, theft, loss or injury. No camping or cooking is allowed on the grounds. No pets, please.
Apply Online Here or Download Application Below